How to organize paint supplies
The last thing that will pop up in your mind: arranging and organizing your paint supplies in a synchronized and categorical manner. Why will it cross your mind anyway? You finish your project, all done and dusted, leaving the tools at a corner of your garage to be rusted or ruined. Many a times we forget how taking care of our things with time can help us preserve them longer!
Just imagine this- an immediate plan for a house makeover shows up at your door or an uncalled scratch at your wall, which needs your attention comes in to your notice. After recalling to where you might have dumped your painting tools, you stumble upon a big mess! Big unnamed paint cans, sturdy paint brushes, dried out polishes and rusted tins. A whole wave of regret crashing on you; for not arranging your precious supplies in a safe place before.
We at Integrity Supply believe in providing what’s best for our customers. Hence, we do not just limit ourselves to offering quality products and items, but also tips and tactics to take care of them. We realize the importance of your paint tools, how your small act of negligence can deteriorate these items. Therefore, we have come up with some basic tips on how to organize your paint supplies, correctly!
- Throw out the waste: Cluttering up your supplies is not the solution; you will end up with n-number of paint cans, brushes and other tools, which won’t be of any use anyway. The need of the hour would be to clear out the unnecessary items and products, so that you can arrange the remaining supplies accordingly.
- Use bins and boxes: Do yourself a favour and try arranging your tools in different sets of bins or boxes for easy access! Not only will it terminate the possibility of a mess in your basement, but also make it look cleaner and more organized.
- Labelling is the key: Doing some homework won’t harm you; prefer labelling the bins and boxes that you utilize for your tools. A simple naming of the boxes can go a long way!
- Consider going fancy: Paint tools and supplies are not just limited to paint cans and brushes of different styles and sizes. Common sets of tools such as hammers, power drills, screw drivers, et cetera are an addition to such projects. One can store them in big tool boxes (as mentioned above) or can think out of the box and opt for a slatwall! Hanging the tools in a synchronized manner not just makes your job easier, but also gives a sense of satisfaction!
- Special tip for paint brushes: We recommend storing the paint brushed upside down in a jar or hand them on the wall on a pegboard. It is imperative that you give your paint brushes a special care treatment as they dry up easily and can become rock-solid in no time!
Make the most out of our tips and thanks us later!